Thursday, June 17, 2010

Block #2, White Flowers (Civil War Bride Quilt)

When I originally saw the CWB pattern my first impression was that there were an awful lot of leaves.  I thought that if I ever made it, I'd cut back on the number of leaves I put in each block.  Then I decided to make the quilt and wouldn't you know it, I put every last leaf on this very leafy block.  I guess the charm of the quilt got to me and I just couldn't help myself.  So here is my block #2 with leaves galore.


Count Down:  3 finished - 17 more to go

2 comments:

Kim D. said...

Wow, another beautiful block. You are getting so quick with your hand quilting. Way to go!!

Rebecca said...

Linda, Your doing great! I think the leaves make the quilt, you have to put them all in! LOL Can't wait to see the next one!