Monday, August 5, 2013

Home Sweet Home Quilt - Blanket Stitch in Process


 
I'm working on the blanket stitch on my house blocks using a King Tut veriegated thread.  Here's an example of how it looks.  I'm so pleased with how it's turning out.  I've completed the blanket stitch on 5 blocks so far - each one takes me about 1/2 a day. 

I'm having some difficulty with my blog though - it will only let me type between pictures.  There's been an "error on page" message for the past several days.  Nuts.  I'm hoping to post a picture that shows how I changed the flowers on block 2.  Crossing my fingers that I can figure out how to include it. 

After some difficulty and experiementation, here is block 2 with the new flowers.  Below that is the picture of the 5 blocks where I've completed the blanket stitch.  It won't let me type by that picture.





No comments: