Thursday, January 5, 2017

Mug Caddies for my Board Members

I made a dozen mug caddies for my Foothills Board Members and for several friends.  I made a handmade etui (needle case), and pin cushion to go in them, and several quilting items - and put some sweets in them too. Here's the one I made in a class and also a sample of the ones I made for the Board.



 
At the Christmas Party I was presented with some pretty "Baskets of Wishes" blocks in fall colors from members of the Foothills quilting group to thank me for my year as Chapter Chair.  I love them.  


BLOCK OF THE MONTH FOR 2017
In my Palo Verde Patchers Handwork Group this year we made a darling Redwork Basket quit.  I designed it, made a class sample, and sent a block out each month.  Here is the cute quilt.



This year we also covered the topic of coloring on fabric with crayons.  

1 comment:

Sewing Up A Storm said...

They sure look like they love those gifts! Your blocks look like another fun quilt to put together.