After a lot of hours of deliberation and advice from a number of quilting friends, I finally decided how to quilt the center block on my first Baltimore Album Quilt. I had previously quilted it in two different ways on my longarm but wasn't happy with either result so tore them both out. This month I finally decided to try hand-quilting the center with a diagonal single cross-hatch. I finally feel like the quilt is finished and I can celebrate the huge accomplishement involved in making this special quilt. Here is a picture of the completed center.
Here is a picture of the quilt hanging on my dining room wall.