Monday, April 25, 2011

Hi - I'm back

I've been away toooooo long.  After we moved into our house in October it seems like it's taken an age for me to get everything settled and to get back into my sewing room.  I'm very slow, aren't I?  I actually got the boxes unpacked and the furniture placed in pretty short order.  Then I collapsed for several months.  I finally got with the program, got quilts and pictures hung on the walls, and got my sewing room organized.  I'm glad I had a deadline of getting the finishing stuff done or there probably still wouldn't be a thing hanging on the walls.  I had my Lunch Bunch group here in March, and then was part of a sewing room tour this month, so I was motivated to get stuff finished for both of them.  Here are a few pictures of some of the quilts on the walls............



 

No comments: