Monday, April 25, 2016

Crazy Quilt Block Progress at the end of April 2016

I finished my last crazy quilt class on the internet by Kathy Shaw.  I miss it already.  It was such a great series of classes.  These 10 blocks are the blocks that I worked on during the latest class:



 
 
I thought I'd separate out the next 6 blocks though they are among the 10 that I also worked on  during this latest class.  They are blocks that were given to me by my friend Kathy E in February.  I've been working on them by embellishing them with motifs and such.







These are the 3 blocks that are completely finished.  I need to move some more blocks into this category.  They are lots of fun to make and also very time consuming.
 

 
Here are a few more blocks that I have started:





 

1 comment:

Sewing Up A Storm said...

Your blocks are all really great........I am glad that you got to get Kathi's blocks as I can see you were able to put them to good use!!!!! Just beautiful!!!