The next two pictures are of the teddy bear cut out with a 1/4" seam allowance and then the seam allowance turned under using Elmer's school glue before I appliqued him to my crazy quilt block. I stuffed the teddy bear as I was attaching him to the crazy quilt block so he looks sort of puffy and cute.
My second image slip is a bunch of flowers. Again I used a piece of fabric instead of a drawn pattern. I decided to do this as an oval medallion and to work the flowers in 4mm silk ribbon. I was able to use my ProMarkers to color my ribbon. I decided not to stuff the medallion because I liked how it looked this way. I added a neutral ric rac when I attached the medallion to my block.
The next 3 picture are the steps I used to make this slip. Fabric selection and oval shape drawn, then silk ribbon embroidery completed and French knot centers, and finally the completed slip.